Sunday, October 18, 2015

new music and hitting the road again

hey everybody,

sorry for not keeping my little corner of the internet updated too well. a lot has happened since pittsburgh: the new bohemian closed down (r.i.p), i finished my second album as hearts bonfire, put out a single, turned 20 (wow!), and now i'm working on booking a couple of shows for december and january. if all works out, i'll be traveling along the east coast and canada this winter with a few good friends of mine. i'll be sure to post the details as i get them. the best way to stay in touch with what i'm up to is through my facebook page, but this blog is probably where i'll be posting pictures and little tour diaries.

anyway, my new single is called "my vegan dog" and you can download it for free here. it also comes with a remix from sloww lyfe and a little instrumental i made over the summer. my second album is called "millennium electronics" and it's coming out on cassette and digital november 27th through memory number 36. you can pre-order it here.

i will do everything i can to keep making music and playing it for all of you wonderful people. hope to see you soon.

peace

leon